Snowy Weather Needs a 4x4 MPV
What you need in this weather is a 4x4 7 Seater Car. What you need in this weather is a 4x4 7 Seater Car. I was in a severe snowstorm and wish I owned a 4WD with seven seats rather than my lovely Kia Carens.
In Britain there are a handful of 4WD MPVs with Seven Seat options available to you.
- Audi Q7 - Available from around £30,000 but second hand models are much cheaper. They are one of the more luxurious 7 Seater 4wd's available.
- BMW X5 - Another expensive model but they are a meaty beast that will serve you well on the icy roads.
- Chevrolet Captiva - A great option for those who don't want to spend a fortune and with the 5 year warrantee it's very appealing.
- Citroen C-Crosser - The Citroen option is very similar to the outlander and Peugeot 4007 but it is slightly less expensive to purchase.
- Hyundai Santa Fe - This is an exceptionally well priced 4WD 7 Seater and has nothing to do with Father Christmas.
- Kia Sorento - The Sorento comes with a whopping 7 Seater Warrantee !!
- Jeep Commander - This really is made for the beaten track. Perfect if you live on a farm in the sticks and regularly get snowed in.
- Land Rover Discovery - Another great option when needing a hard working 4wd
- Defender Land Rover - The Defender is so mighty that it can also pull a horse box.
- Mitsubishi Outlander - Very similar to the C-Crosser and Peugeot 4007
- Mitsubishi Shogun - The Shogun is another large 7 seater 4wd
- Nissan Pathfinder - A great 4 wheel drive seven seater
- Nissan Patrol GR - This mammoth 4x4 will sit 7 comfortably whilst maneuvering amongst the icy roads.
- Peugeot 4007 - This has the same look and engine as the C-Crosser and Outlander
- Toyota LC V8 - The huge cabin area is perfect for fitting all your children with their winter coats and paraphernalia
- Ssangyong Rodius - A great versatile 4 wheel seven seater.
- Volvo XC90 - Volvo doesn't skim on the luxuries with their 4x4 seven seat car.
As the weathermen are telling us. Don't drive unless you have to !!